Wines of Navarra rocked it at the Food & Wine Classic in Aspen, where the best of the best in the culinary and wine worlds flock each year to see, be seen and most importantly, eat and drink, in this high-profile ski town in the summer.
The event, now in its 32nd year, is the place to be in June and Navarra was there with a premium spot in the Wines from Spain tent serving 20 of their finest wines to the 5000 attendees over the course of this very fun weekend. The Navarra table even had a surprise visit from fellow exhibitor and actress Drew Barrymore!
Navarra wines featured in Aspen:
- AZUL Y GARANZA GARCIANO 2012 + ROSA 2014
- BODEGA DE SADA PALACIO DE SADA CRIANZA 2011 + ALTA SADA GARNACHA
- BODEGA DE SARRIA SEÑORIO DE SARRIA RESERVA 2009 + SEÑORIO DE SARRIA CRIANZA 2011
- BODEGA INURRIETA 2014 + LADERERAS DE INURRIETA 2012
- BODEGA ORVALAIZ 8:00 AM CRIANZA 2011 + DEVOCION 2011
- BODEGA OTAZU PREMIUM CUVEE 2011 + ROSADO MERLOT 2014
- CASTILLLO DE MONJARDIN CHARDONNAY UNOAKED “EL CEREZO” 2014 + GARNACHA OLD VINES “LA CANTERA” 2012
- GRAN FEUDO EDICIÓN ROSADO SOBRE LIAS 2014 + EDICIÓN CRIANZA 2010
- PAGO DE CIRSUS VENDIMIA SELECCIONADA 2012 + CHARDONNAY FERM BARRICA 2013
- PAGO DE LARRAINZAR RESERVA 2009 + ANGEL DE LARRAINZAR 2013
*Images (from top to right)
– Inside the tent, near the entrance—our Wines of Navarra table ready to go!
– “Spanish Breakfast” with our neighbor’s jamon #Fermin.
– Wines of Navarra Brand Ambassador Adrian Murcia at our table.
– Jane Walsh and Adrian Murcia at the highest elevation on the Independence Pass / Continental Divide in the Rockies on our way to the Food & Wine Classic in Aspen for Wines of Navarra….
– Lovely Wines of Navarra supporters!