Fantastic three days in Aspen being part of Wines from Spain/ICEX’s 25th anniversary at the Classic Food & Wine in Aspen, June 15 – 18. Beatriz Ochoa from Bodegas Ochoa and Miguel Montiel of Bodegas Escudero shared their wines with all the Navarra Wine Lovers.
Celebrity chefs and top wine experts such as Andrea Robinson M.S. (one of 21 female Master Sommeliers in the world) and founder of GoVino Joseph Perrulli, stopped by to taste the range of wines from Navarra.
These 90+ point wines were selected to represent Navarra at Wines from Spain welcome event to celebrate 25 years in Aspen:
- Castillo de Monjardin, Deyo Merlot 2012
- Bodega Ochoa, Ochoa Reserva 2010
Wines showcasing the various styles of wines to be discovered in Navarra at the Grand Tasting:
- Castillo de Eneriz (Grupo Manzanos): Mas de Berceo, Tempranillo 2016 & Mas de Berceo, Viura 2016
- Bodega Inurrieta: Inurrieta Orchidea 2016 & Inurrieta Coral Rosado 2016
- Castillo de Monjardin: Castillo de Monjardin Garnacha 2015 & Castillo de Monjardin Chardonnay Unoaked 2015
- Bodegas Ochoa: Calendas Rosado 2016 & Ochoa Tempranillo Crianza 2011
- Camilo Castilla: Capricho de Goya NV & Rayo de Sol 2015
- Bodegas Escudero: Pedro de Ivar 2004 & Logos II 2011