Wines from Navarra continue their success in winning awards at one of the most important wine competitions. Navarra took home 18 Gold, 8 Silver and 6 Bronze medals at the Challenge International du Vin which took place in Bordeaux.
About the Competition “Challenge du Vin”:
Each spring, more than 5,000 wines from 37 countries are tasted over two days in Bordeaux – France by some 800 wine professionals and expert wine-loving consumers.
The Challenge International du Vin is the longest running major international wine competition. It is also the largest international wine competition held in France and certified to ISO 9001 (version 2008), a certification which testifies to its established high-quality approach and the application of rigorous technical standards to its organization.
Award-winning wines include:
Medalla de oro
- Inurrieta Orchídea Cuvée 2015
- Inurrieta Mediodía 2016
- Laderas de Inurrieta 2014
- Inurrieta Puro Vicio 2014
- Inurrieta Sur Roble 2015
- Inurrieta Norte Roble 2015
- Castillo de Monjardin Chardonnay Joven 2016
- Castillo de Monjardin Tempranillo Clásico 2016
Medalla de plata
- Castillo de Monjardín Rosado Lágrima 2016
- Marco Real Reserva de Familia 2010
Medalla de bronce
- Castillo de Monjardin 2015
- Príncipe de Viana Edición Limitada Tinto 2013
- Príncipe de Viana 1423 2012
- Príncipe de Viana Tinto Reserva 2012